This course aims at development of individuals. In this present day competitive world, it is important to groom oneself to fit into the changing job requirements, as well for self-satisfaction. Employers are increasingly looking for people with soft-skills with a strong personality and capacity to communicate with others. They do not want 'workers', but want 'doers'; self-stater who could accomplish the assigned job without being instructed every time.
Given this backdrop, the common understanding is that grooming is required in the following areas:
- Logic & Reasoning
- ICT (Information & Communication Technology)
This is a modular, credit based course. At basic level you need to complete the core course and any two electives.
Introduction to Self-Development
- Foundation of Personality Development
- Introduction to Communication Essentials
- Soft-Skills: The Need of the Hour.
- Fundamentals of Logic and Reasoning
- Basic English Language Skills
- Essential ICT Skills